New Kid in School

DLuxJessica

Hi, all!
Just wanted to intro myself. I'm a makeup enthusiast from Florida. DH thinks it's an addiction. I remind him that I patently did NOT "wake up like this." I've been specktra-lurking for a while now, and decided to take the plunge. I need more people in my life who understand the mood-brightening capabilities of a new red lipstick. Looking forward to learning the ropes!
newhere.gif

mad4mattes

Hi, all!
Just wanted to intro myself. I'm a makeup enthusiast from Florida. DH thinks it's an addiction. I remind him that I patently did NOT "wake up like this." I've been specktra-lurking for a while now, and decided to take the plunge. I need more people in my life who understand the mood-brightening capabilities of a new red lipstick. Looking forward to learning the ropes!
newhere.gif
This made me smile because I'm in the same boat. Long time lurker (I hate that word, I feel like a creep lol), joined officially last year but still couldn't take the plunge to speak up and join discussions. My ex despised my "addiction" as my makeup enthusiasm grew, yet I HAD to support his comic book addiction, which I actually did as I'm a bit of a comic nerd myself, but anyway, let's just say he's an ex for a reason and I'm happy I have a place to freely nerd out over makeup
yahoo.gif