New Moisturecover concealor

Miracat

Hi all
Has anyone tried the new Mac concealor? I know it's out in some stores in the US according to MUA. Thanks in advance!

Nicola

martygreene

I really really like this one. I've tried MAC's other concealors, and found them to not work well. The one in the pot is too greasy and creases on me, the one in the sqeezy tube is too sheer- this is great. It sets when it dries too, without feeling dry or tight, and I can apply foundation over it without it disappearing.

This is also a great product for doing contouring, and may well replace a lot of products in my kit soon.

amy

Quote:
Originally Posted by martygreene
I can apply foundation over it without it disappearing

I positively HATE that with concealer. It disappears right into the foundation and then the zit/blemish/whatnot doesn't even get covered up!! I'll have to look into the Moistureblend stuff!

martygreene

Yeah- I really like this. I apply it about 2-3 minutes before my foundation, let it sit, very very very lightly dust over it with a teeny bit of powder, and then apply my foundation. If I need to, and I only have once, I will add a little bit atop the foundation, but I've only needed to do that once in an area that I accidentally overworked.