New NARS Multiple Duos

stephden

Has anyone checked these out on Sephora? I can't wait to get ALL of them! Here are the pairings @ $45 pop! Thoughts?

Orgasm/ South Beach
Copacabana/ St. Barts
Maldives/ Riviera
Maui/ Palm Beach
Portofino/ Malibu

kimmy

nars is really kicking it up at sephora with these and the sephora flame lipstick. i'm gonna have to check these out next time i'm there.

alka1

Mini-multiple sticks! what a great idea
smiles.gif

I really want to get Copacabana/St. Barts

MzzRach

If you love Multiples, these look like a pretty decent deal. The double-ended mini multiple idea is fabulous - NARS/Sephora, are you listening?

aleksis210

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temptasia
I wish they had mini multiple tube versions...like double ended.

That's what I thought that were going to be!
ssad.gif

suggrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleksis210
That's what I thought that were going to be!
ssad.gif

I thought the same thing, but I couldn't figure out how to easily (and attractively) raise each side in a dual-ended form. I guess I'm fine with the actual packaging since it seems like it would fit in well with the other NARS compacts. That could be a bad thing, though, if it looks like every other compact and you want to find it quickly.
cutey.gif

alka1

Orgasm/ South Beach is now available. The others are still listed as "Coming Soon"

aren't these a little expensive for the amount you're getting? The regular, single Multiple is $37 and you get .50 oz. The duo is $45 and it's listed as .28 oz.

I'm guessing both Multiples in the compact equal .28 oz?

Temptasia

Quote:
Originally Posted by alka1
Orgasm/ South Beach is now available. The others are still listed as "Coming Soon"

aren't these a little expensive for the amount you're getting? The regular, single Multiple is $37 and you get .50 oz. The duo is $45 and it's listed as .28 oz.

I'm guessing both Multiples in the compact equal .28 oz?

Definitely does not sound like a deal to me either.

It is really annoying that my blushes and eyeshadow duos all look the same and I have to turn every compact over to see what I am getting...it's time for Nars to reconsider their packaging and listen to us!

*KT*

I was excited for these until I saw the compacts and the amount of product. I think I'd rather pay a little more and have it in the stick form.

just_jill325

i love the little compacts! it's perfect for me..you get two colors in one pack, and I only use a little that I doubt I will ever run out, and if I do then I'll just go by the stick. I bought the portofino/malibu set and I have NC35 skin and i love the colors! I'm planning to buy the Maui/Palm beach one also.