New Orgasm product

Janice

NARSOrgasmIlluminator-LoRes.jpg
NARSOrgasmIlluminatorCampaignImage-.jpg

It doesn't look like a gel, I wonder if it's a liquid to powder type of product? Here is the description:

Quote:
Flecks of gold, peach and pink shimmer softly diffuse light, melting into the skin to allow natural luminosity to shine through.

Mabelle

im really intrested in thsi product, and im wondering if my sephora will be carrying it.
that being said, the promo picture is not a flattering one at all! the poor model has wonky eyes and im guessing looks older than she probably is. Also not feelin the lips. But the cheeks look good, so i guess thats what counts.

Mabelle

shes 35? who is she?
i think she looks older... i think its the lips, the big blown out hair and the lighting. im sure shes very pretty in person. i just dont think its a flattering picture.

Simply Elegant

Amber Valletta.

I think the illuminator will look like the multiple once it's on so I'm not sure if I'll try it or not.

Janice

Quote:
Founder and Creative Director François Nars chose supermodel and long-time friend Amber Valletta to be the face of the product for the campaign.

Here's a neat picture of François Nars shooting her for the campaign.

MizzTropical

I think she looks very 70s/80s ish. I like the whole look they went for though, but I probaly won't purchase it because I'm so sick of NARS Orgasm products. The blush was talked about way too much, I'm just so over hearing it's name now lol.

LMD84

i keep reading about this product in uk magazines and part of me wants to purchase it! i've not used a nars products before and this does look lovely. but i'm not sure on price, when it's out and of course if it's any good! must wiat for some reviews!!

iheartangE

I really want to try this out-I keep hearing about it and I'm so hoping it will give me the dewy, luminous skin I keep trying to achieve! I've seen a few reviews but so far no pictures of it on someone's skin
ssad.gif

Mabelle

i googled her name and shes very gorgeous. just not feelin the picture.
anyway, i duno how i feel about this product. It does seem like the same thing as the multiple, just a diffrent format. What's teh point? to capitalize on the Orgasm craze (that sounds weird...) i guess. I don't have the multiple, so i might check this out. I duno, theres something about the multiples that im not feeling... I suppose i just dont like rubbing sticks of product on my skin....

LindaP

I got a "tweet" about this from Nars. But no one really knows what it is? When someone finds out, please post

anita22

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindaP
I got a "tweet" about this from Nars. But no one really knows what it is? When someone finds out, please post

I think I read somewhere that it's a liquid highlighter with pink, peach and gold shimmer. Sounds nice, though I won't be buying (I think I have enough highlighters for now).

Meisje

That's Amber Valetta? She's normally so photogenic. That photo is dreadful (mostly, I think, due to makeup and styling... the way they've lined over the edges of the top lip, and the muddy colors, look dreadful, as does the hair).

feeorin

I don't know... I think that they are just riding on the orgasm train after all the hype of the blush

It's called Nars Orgasm Illuminator...I know it's available at Sephora online as I ordered it and just got it in the mail today...I put some on the skin on my hand just to get a preliminary feel for it and I LOVE it...can't wait to get home and try it out on my face!