New Physician's Formula's Organic Wear

xiahe

so i've heard good things about physician's formula concealers, mainly ones for undereye circles. but there are so many different types and i don't know where to start! i know that yellow is to neutralize undereye circles, so would i just be able to use that? i don't wear any kind of foundation or anything, so i don't know if the yellow would "stick out". or should i choose a shade that's flesh-toned instead? i'm horrible when it comes to choosing concealers for me b/c somehow i always end up with the wrong shade. any idea on what shades would suit me? here's a pic for reference:

n39115207_32287800_8755.jpg

and this is slightly OT from the physician's formula stuff, but for brown-eyed ladies....what makes your brown eyes POP? i normally just wear some mascara and black liner on my top lid but i'm looking for something else....

thanks!!! =)

macface

Re: Physician's Formula

I just bought a phycians formula concealor.I'm very light like you I got the light shade.It comes in the white tube the one that looks like a lipstick.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface
I just bought a phycians formula concealor.I'm very light like you I got the light shade.It comes in the white tube the one that looks like a lipstick.

you might want to try some of their mineral powder in translucent light, just dusted over your entire face to blend/soften any lines that might be left by your concealor.
th_wink3.gif

for making brown eyes pop, blues are usually pretty good! almay makes specialized colour collections for brown, blue and green eyes, so while you're at the store you might want to check those out, too!

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by macface

i've found that concealers like those are hard to blend in the delicate undereye area, but i don't know how the physician's formula concealers are. how's the coverage in terms of covering dark circles & blemishes?

CandyKisses1018

if you have fare skin and you want a concealer but you are afraid the yellow will show up in your concealer ..don't worry.. its made to cover the purple tones on your face.. concealer is no foundation.. it's not liek you'll be putting concealer all over your face, doesn't seem like you need it..

I think I am the QUEEN of concealer and foundation. I'm a freakin cakeface when it comes to that stuff lol.

i use a concealer that has yellow tones in it and i have a concealer that has i think it's green to neutralize my red tones on my cheeks =)

i costume blended my makeup to be heavy and thick on my face when i went to beauty school lmao.. all of the girls in my class were like.. yea shes the queen of concealer and foundation.. lmao..

god.. that sounds so bad =/.. good thing i went to school for skin care so i can control my pores =) lol

Regalis

I have their yellow concealer in the little acrylic cube, and I really love it for undereye circles. I just apply it by getting some on my concealer brush and patting it lightly under my eyes, then blending it gently.

astronaut

I just went to the Physician's Formula site and the ad for their organic, vegan friendly, eco friendly line caught my eye. This looks interesting and I'm really interested in the tinted moisturizer since I'm allergic to octinoxate which a lot of products contain that offer any sun protection. This one doesn't contain the ingredient so I'm always happy when I rarely find a product that doesn't.
yahoo.gif
Anyone tried any of this yet?

Organic wearâ„¢ 100% Natural Origin Makeup

newagetomatoz

I saw that too and I was tempted to start a thread here about it! The CVS near my house has a massive selection of Physicians Formula products, so I may stop by there sometime to pick up something and give it a go!

Daphne69

My local beauty supply has ALL the new stuff, and it is packaged very neat, though some of the packaging looks like it may not hold up. I haven't spent any time looking at ingredients though, so I am not sure what the claims are.

If anyone is interested but can't find any of it, let me know...this store has it all!

vivaluxri

As for getting brown eyes to pop, I've found that plum liners look gorgeous on brown eyes! Also olive greens...
smiles.gif

Latest posts