lil' sizzler
overrich
blankety
gold, lipmix

one MAC Barbie
and makeup remover and some pigment samples
I can't seem to download any pictures ,I will post them soon

resin

really?! they were at the vancouver pro store? canada right? i was there yesterday and they said they weren't out yet. oh well at least they're permanent and i live 2 blocks from their. awesomee can't wait to see yr pics!

Ms. Z

Great haul!
thmbup.gif

Can you show us pictures? Someone posted the swatches, but not pics of the actual items.

Ms. Z

I called my MAC Pro and the woman who answered said they would not get the new Pro Colors until August. I am not sure if she is correct on this because in another thread someone mentioned the release of the new pro colors is in June and I know the Matte 2 is the collection due for release in Septemer, so she may have the two confused.

ajaella

There is no display or anything, I found them on the shelf with the other eyeshadows in pots .The MA that was helping me did not know they were out she found another MA that said they were told to put them out early, and they had changed the date. but she did seem to be the only one there that knew this info and about the colours. I would call back and get them to check again, or maybe the Vacouver Pro store did not mean to put them out.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajaella
There is no display or anything, I found them on the shelf with the other eyeshadows in pots .The MA that was helping me did not know they were out she found another MA that said they were told to put them out early, and they had changed the date. but she did seem to be the only one there that knew this info and about the colours. I would call back and get them to check again, or maybe the Vacouver Pro store did not mean to put them out.

wavey.gif
Thanks!