New store opening up in London Ontario

cohortsfancy

I work in Masonville and I had heard rumours, but today it was confirmed...

Masonville Place

drools.gif

sorry if this was already mentioned

ClaireAvril

yayyy.. I am so happy for the Londoners!! I used to go to London a lot when my friend went to Western.. nice little City! Enjoy!

fafinette21

Lol sure NOW they open a MAC store. I'm graduating from Western this April!! A MAC store would have been awesome. But I am sure because of all the students they will do VERY well

sweeteternity

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinette21
Lol sure NOW they open a MAC store. I'm graduating from Western this April!! A MAC store would have been awesome. But I am sure because of all the students they will do VERY well

OMG, I feel your pain. I graduated from Laurier last spring, then finally last fall they opened a sweet MAC counter in Waterloo's mall. I used to have to take this long bus ride into Kitchener for collection releases!

I went to the new counter when I visited some friends and it's really open-concept - much nicer than Kitchener's. I'm bitter, lol.

Sabrunka

I just heard this today from my friend!! I'm SO excited!! I think I may apply to work there part time while I'm also working at a spa!! Are there hiring sheets up at the area where they're opening it?? Or not yet..

abbyquack

While this store will never do me any good, I'm excited for all you up north! And it's good to see MAC is doing well enough to open new stores. I just wish we could get a FS where I live...it could use one!!

lulabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by catemoody
is it the actual 'store' or is just gonna be a counter in the bay
ssad.gif
?

we already have two counters at the Bay in town.

I asked the MA's at the MAC counter at the Bay in Masonville and it will be a freestanding STORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

horray horray horray!

i'm not sure if we'll lose both of the counters, or keep the counter at the south end of town.