New to board - wanna be makeup artist!

Abbie76

Hi all,

I am new to the board, after recently discovering & was wondering if ayone could help me or even just direct me to the right part of the website.

I am currently doing a makeup course but just find it so hard to do a simple thing like putting shadow into a persons eye crease. Its so basic I am ashamed to even ask for help! There are loads of tutorials out there for doing this on yourself & I have no problem with this, can do it fine but its finding a tutorial on how to do this on someone else... I find it really hard to firstly find someones eye crease & then to apply a clean line into it. I end up fumbling around & it looks messy.. I have most of mac's brushes so I don't think its the tools I am using but me.

Any help would be soooo appreciated!!

abbie

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Abbie!
wavey.gif
Practice makes perfect, start grabbing girlfriends & family members and get to practicing!

Also, you may want to start reading topics and participating in the Industry Discussion section of the forum.
smiles.gif

Beyond

I find that opening and closing the eye will help you with putting shadow in the crease correctly...this is a starters tip. However, once you get it down, you'll be a master at it, without, the opening and closing of the lid.