Newbie to the site!!

SoniaThaker5

Hi Everyone!
My name is Sonia, I'm 22 years old, and a student studying Biology/premed at the University of Massachusetts. I am super excited to join this community!! To be completely honest, I really don't wear a lot of make-up; mineral foundation, bronzer, and mascara is as far as it goes! Haha but, recently though I've become obsessesed with trying to learn how to wear eyeshadow. I LOVE the bright mac shadows and the smokey eye look. But, everytime I try wearing it myself I end up looking like a racoon! Anyways, I do hope to learn and share advice from you all! :)

LMD84

th_770016001157748873-final.gif
i used to be scared of wearing brights too but now they are my favourite types of look to wear! just keep playing with what you have and you will get used to it :)

lisalisa

i used to be afraid of color too! not anymore....I LOVE REDS! i have so many different reds! russian red, rudy woo, viva glam I,kanga,such flare,temptation..... each reds brings a new llok the the table. each very different. my new obbession! I love the nudes too. Just added the lady gaga2 and i love it, it grew on me... wasnt too sure at first but after putting lip liner and gaga2 lip gloss. ITS A keeper! i love make up.. have been into make up since my teen years. Was thinking maybe i should go toCosmotolgy school but decided to just go for law...
Anyone knows where i can find MAC Pro Cosmetics Beauty Bible?? please let me know. Beauty tips, make up, and fashion is my hobby..
lemme know! thanks~!