Not going to lurk anymore

franken_stein

Hi everyone! I came back to Specktra and it turns out that I had registered about a year ago, but only lurked and never posted anything. I'm ready to join in now! I'm very happy to be here! I'm 23, long past the age where most girls are really getting into makeup, but I have had a slight interest for a long time. I've gotten into makeup on and off, but lately it seems I'm getting really obsessed! So here I am to learn more from all of you guys
smiles.gif

kaliraksha

Hehe, welcome.. back to Specktra! I go really into makeup around the age of 20-21. In High School, I was a gloss, powder and clear mascara kind of girl. So I get where that's coming from. All of a sudden color and playing with makeup sounded awesome.

Susanne

th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I loved makeup since I had been a teenager, but came to MAC at the age of 25 which really changed my (makeup) life!

franken_stein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif

I loved makeup since I had been a teenager, but came to MAC at the age of 25 which really changed my (makeup) life!

Oh my gosh, hahahha, I really think that's what it is for me right now! I don't even know why I thought this sudden change in me was "random". Like I said, I was very on-and-off with makeup ever since high school, but recently I bought a lot more things from MAC and they just WORK for me! I'm so happy with my makeup right now
smiles.gif
Thanks for the welcome!