Now is the time to go to VEGA$

Bernadette

I never knew this before but apparently this is one of the best times of the year to plan a trip to Vegas. My roomate is going next week for four days and booked a round-trip flight from San Diego and a room at New York New York for three nights for only $250! :holysheep: Apparently no one really goes right after Thanksgiving so it's super duper cheap.
I told my future sis-in-law about it and now her and her friend are going Saturday-Monday and staying at the Mandalay Bay with flight for $254 each. So awesome.
I thought I would just tip people off on the fact that this is apparently a really good time of year to plan a Vegas trip. I'm gonna look into it next year
punk_.gif

amoona

Oh yea I'm a Vegas whore haha only cuz my cousin lives there though and my boyfriend likes to gamble. Thanksgiving is actually one of their busy weeks from what I hear. Then it's dead up until New Years and the prices shoot up. I'm gonna be there Jan. 26-29 ... we got invited to stay at the Bellagio ... like I said by boyfriend is a gambler haha. We checked the rates for that weekend to see what people were paying and it was over $1,000 just for the rooms.

Another good time to go is in March, I know it's March Madness or whatever but the weather is great. Not boiling but still nice enough to wear shorts and a tank top outside at night without catching a cold.

mzcelaneous

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Thanks for the info 'cause me and my gal pals are planning on hittin up Vegas this time next year!

Indigowaters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernadette
I never knew this before but apparently this is one of the best times of the year to plan a trip to Vegas. My roomate is going next week for four days and booked a round-trip flight from San Diego and a room at New York New York for three nights for only $250! :holysheep: Apparently no one really goes right after Thanksgiving so it's super duper cheap.
I told my future sis-in-law about it and now her and her friend are going Saturday-Monday and staying at the Mandalay Bay with flight for $254 each. So awesome.
I thought I would just tip people off on the fact that this is apparently a really good time of year to plan a Vegas trip. I'm gonna look into it next year
punk_.gif

Do you know what travel agent or site they used?

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigowaters
Do you know what travel agent or site they used?

Yahootravel.com
thmbup.gif

amoona

Oh we usually book through the hotel to use the comp points but maybe I'll use that site for another trips. Never used the internet to book a trip ... I make other people do it for me haha.

~LadyLocks~

Holy shit that's a good deal. Wish I would of found something like that when we went at the end of September! We ended up driving....BORING!!

Bernadette

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LadyLocks~
Holy shit that's a good deal. Wish I would of found something like that when we went at the end of September! We ended up driving....BORING!!

I flew the last time I went to Vegas and I don't think I could ever bring myself to drive again. 45 minutes, a couple of drinks and you're there, wahooo! :dancey: