Nude/Pink lipstick/lipgloss recommendations

yupitzTara

Re: Nude Rec's for pigmented lips

I also say Freckletone. I wear it and it's the perfect nude. you should also check out Honey Love.

GlamYOURUs

I have pigmented lips with my lips slightly darker on the outer line. Looks like I have a permanent pink liner. lol

After much research I found these top 3 to work best for me:

Honey Love
Viva Glam II (my fav!)
Modesty

Temptasia

I like Rimmel's Asia, Airy Fairy and Vintage Pink....and even Paradise. Affordable and goes on creamy.

Shadowy Lady

I have very pink lips, they're a strawberry shade and turn all my lipsticks pink. I love Myth as my nude lipstick with Underage on top and I also frequently use it under some of my lipstick to get more true to colour shade.

I also love Blankety and Honeylove for everyday nudes. I wear sff in NW25 for reference.

GlamBrunette

I'm an NC40 too and I love using NYX's concealer in a jar in the shade 'Glow' to nude my lips out. It's a very light brown shade but it works really well with my skintone, it's super creamy too. My fav nude lipgloss to apply over it is NARS Striptease. For lipstick I love MAC's Honeyflower and NARS Honolulu Honey.

Ms.Lulu

Ok, after much research I have narrowed it down to:

Mac Honeylove
Mac Half n Half

Which undertones do both of these have? I think mac honeylove is sooo pretty but I'm afraid the color looks too close to peachstock, therefor it won't work for me! Are these color both very similar?

Thanks ladies!

cetati

Freckletone is my favorite, but the yellow tones in Siss might be helpful in cancelling the red color in your lips out.

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Lulu
Ok, after much research I have narrowed it down to:

Mac Honeylove
Mac Half n Half

Which undertones do both of these have? I think mac honeylove is sooo pretty but I'm afraid the color looks too close to peachstock, therefor it won't work for me! Are these color both very similar?

Thanks ladies!

Honey Love has more of a beige-pink undertone. While Half'N Half has a brown-mauvey undertone.

Here is a swatch on my NC30 skin.

(L-R) Honey Love vs Half'N Half

vqr53q.jpg

I love these both but for different reasons. I think Honey Love would be the ultimate nude lippie.

GlamQueen21

Lipsticks: Patisserie, Plink!, Creme Cerise, and Viva Glam V
Lipglass: Frankly Fresh, Feeling Dreamy, Local Colour d/g

Angel lipstick is a must-have and you can pair it with Nymphette l/g or Underage l/g.

GlamBrunette

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
Honey Love has more of a beige-pink undertone. While Half'N Half has a brown-mauvey undertone.

Here is a swatch on my NC30 skin.

(L-R) Honey Love vs Half'N Half

vqr53q.jpg

I love these both but for different reasons. I think Honey Love would be the ultimate nude lippie.

oo u just made me want half n half!
mac_haul.gif

Bonitinha

I love Blankety l/s with Oyster Girl l/g on top
Angel l/s with Nars Turkish Delight l/s
Way to Love l/s (LE, but if they repromote it -- it is fab) with Virgin Kiss l/g
Creme D'Nude l/s with Nymphette l/g

nettiepoo

Im an NW25, and I like strip down lip liner with viva glam V lipglass for my hg nude lippy. Before i got viva glamV, I used politely pink l/s with prr lip glass lined with strip down l/l. It looks good with a tan. For reference I have blonde hair ( natural brunette) green/aqua blue eyes.

Hope this helps someone
smiles.gif

berryLOVE

Strawberry Parfait from Bonnebell is a nice pale pink. Some people said its a good dupe from Turkish Delight from NARS.

xphoenix06

Hightea l/s and Boybait c/s both are great for nudes together, alone, or with another nude/pink glosses/lipsticks.

Senoj

I definitely love Mac Revealing lip glass for a nude lip. For pink lip gloss I like Mac Pinkarat and any Viva Glam lip stick.

sujusarangx3

I'm on the lookout for a perfect nude too, that doesn't wash me out. I've only tried NYX Honey and Victoria's Secret Femme, and I'm thinking of getting Creme d'Nude or Freckletone but it's a bit pricey for a lipstick and I'm not the type to return used makeup. Is there any nude lipsticks I can buy from Sephora so I might be able to get a sample to take home and try out first?