NYX eyeshadow pencils

sweetr

Hallo everybody, My first thread here on specktra
th_DANCE.gif

My question to you is about NYX cosmetics. I want to buy some of their eyeshadow pencils, but they are not sold here in Norway. So my question to you is this: do you have any sites to recommend that sells them. I have been on the home page to NYX, but their international shipping rate is 38$
angry.gif
. I can't understand why it is that expensive. Any I have also checked Cherryculture.com but they do not send to Norway
th_dunno.gif
. And I don't want to buy from Ebay, so are there any options left then for me:confused:

rainy

I don't know of any other sites... Maybe find a Specktra friend who can ship you some? Unfortunately I live in Canada where everything is more expensive : (

There's some sort of sale forum on Specktra I don't have access to yet, so I don't know if you're able to post requests... but maybe if someone is selling something NYX they'd be willing to get a couple extra for you? (Sorry if this is an inappropriate suggestion, I don't know how that forum works.)

zmnim

Why don't you want to try eBay? Don't worry, they won't sell you fake NYX since they're so cheap anyway.