Oh NO!!!! I just discovered Sephora

Ursula

I've been a happy little MAC Addict all this time, 2 years now, and suddenly, I've found Sephora after asking questions on here about foundation.

This is terrible. I'm going to get in soooo much trouble over there. What an amazing place. Generally, I've just ignored 'other' makeup counters. But now, I've found MUFE HD foundation and it's simply opened a huge Pandora's box. I can see I'm really going to have to control myself.

I've liked sticking to MAC because I can organize it pretty easily, but now........

TISH1124

Yeah it's pretty much all downhill from this point for your CC's and Debit card....lol...Love MUFE HD...pricey but perfect match for me

gildedangel

I swear I put my hand up to my face to blind me when I pass the Sephora in the mall! It is so easy to drop far too much money there......

breezybabe89

I told you once it opened I pretty much started living there, but then again I'm that way with most makeup counters. You probably shouldn't go shopping with me I might be a bad influence, haha.

stephlovesmac

You know you've got a problem when the girl at Sephora says to you "oh your back again, did you enjoy ____". I guess I shouldn't go there two days in a row...