Oi oi oi!

Moxy

The name of a fab mac lipgloss seemed just the right title of this new topic about your new mac sister
wavey.gif
!

After months of visiting this site in search of good advice I have finally decided to join ya. As being a big fan of mac myself, it seems only natural to
clap.gif

Before I forget - I wanna thank all of ya girlies for your fab reviews and tutorials! Your collections simply amaze me as I come from Slovenia where you can't buy MAC. I buy some whenever i go abroad and also bring stuff back to my girlies at home - they deserve to experience this great world of fab cosmetics that does exactly what it promises!

A little more about me - my skin complexion is quite fair, I use NC20 on my face (both foundation and concealers) and I use only mac stuff. Have managed to replace my 2nd class cosmetics with mac and I definitely need to stock up more, in comparison to you gals and your collections I seem such a rookie!
lmao.gif

To add a picture of me so this introduction is complete: this is me coming home after a long day so my make up might not be flawless after 15 hours
hmm.gif
, but hopefully it looks natural nontheless. At the moment i work in an office where heavy make up isn't appropriate, but there's no stopping me when I don't work
graucho.gif

http://www.specktra.net/attachment.p...d=118345156 3

I'd like to say again that this community is awesome and that I'm happy to finally be a part of it. Wish you a great day and lots of fun with enhancing your natural loveliness with mac cosmetics,

with love - Moxy
heart2.gif

Moxy

Wiiii my first reply!
clap.gif
Thanks, I'll be enjoying my stay here for sure
flower.gif

Had some problems with adding the picture, ended up posting it twice lol.

Janice

Welcome to Specktra Moxy!
wavey.gif
Thanks for the lovely introduction, I enjoyed reading it.
smiles.gif