olive e/s

drebaby

does anyone have any rec's for a good one..brand not a issue. i had and didnt like sump olive and greensmoke

iheartangE

Any specific shade of olive? Like, dark olive or light olive, brownish olive or bright green olive?

Haha and to be honest, the only olive shadows I have are Saturnal and Velvet Moss, which are both LE and neither of them are the "perfect" olive, in my opinion, so I'm sorry I'm not of much help! But I'll definitely check back to see the suggestions you get!
smiles.gif

jilliandanica

Try Copperized Pigment. It was LE but you might be able to find it at a CCO or at least a sample on here or MUA.

Winthrop44

Saturnal from the Moonbathe collection was about the best olive I've seen from MAC so far. Copperized pigment was okay, and Night Light pigment was a nice green for people who look good in olives too, IMO...I am just not a pigment person tho. I'm looking forward to checking out the olive (Mink & Sable ) from the new frosts that are coming out in the Starflash collection this fall. If you need one right now, I think Lancome had a pretty nice one, at least a few years ago, not sure if they still carry it.

Kuuipo

NARS Earth Angel. This is a well pigmented mossy olive that looks great on hazel, brown,green and even blue eyes. I liked it better than MAC suptuous olive. Earth Angel is paired with a muted pinkyed taupe colour , they both are lightly frosted. I have repurchased this duo three times, so I really love it. Cargo has an olive drab colour, but it was chalky on me so I never finished it.

xsnowwhite

I like Mildew by UD for a good olive green. It goes with alot of colors too and is not glittery at all (which i think is a plus since UD overdoes the glitter!)

Karen_B

I managed to snag up Fiction when I was in Ireland, which I believe is DC'd. But it is really beautiful, if you can get your hands on it.

Ms. Z

I don't have any suggestions, but isn't MAC supposed to have an olive shadow in the upccoming Starfish collection?

I have one by VL in my swap/sell thread.

drebaby

thanks ladies..i totally forgot about this tread, lol. I will check these out while im waiting for starflash(?) to come out

KYBankerGirl

I just bought moss scape paint pot and flourishing eye shadow - different than the other recs, but I was looking for an olive/green eye as well. MA tried it on me in the store and I loved it. HTH, I know I'm a little late on the reply.