omg hair problems:(

f a m o u s

k so i like makeup and hair and all that, but i also always try to stand out and i really dont care about what people think about the way i look. so, anyway back in march, I had super long hair and i decided that i looked pretty much like everyone else so i cut my hair short. I have an angled bob, kind of like rihanna's old one, or victoria beckham 's hair cause nobody aat my school or job has hair like that. and alot of people say that they like it, but my guy friend became like a HUGE bitch to me after i did it! hes like well you look like a whore now and stuff. WTF!omg i dont know wtf his problem is but i wanted to know if anything like has happened to you or if you know why he is being like that!!

ShortnSassy

clearly your guy friend is a jerk and you shouldn't be friends with someone who would tell you something like that. it sounds like your hair is really cute. cut this guy out of your life.

gildedangel

^^Exactly, this guy is not worth having as a friend if he is going to put you down. Bobs are cute, I have one! I bet that your hair looks great!

Mabelle

how does an angled bob make you look like a whore? is that some kind of whore trend that he knows about?

kick him in the balls. the end.

Half N Half

Sounds like his problem, not yours. I wouldn't worry about it, he has issues...maybe some short-haired whore did him wrong at some point in his life
smiles.gif

MzzRach

What a bizzare response to a haircut. Kick him to the curb and move on. Not worth your time.

LMD84

wow! that's crazy! i wouldn't class somebody a whore based on their haircut of all things!
tong.gif

don't listen to him.

dirtball

maybe your sexy new haircut is getting you so much new attention from others, that 100% of your attention isnt all concentrated on him anymore and he feels bitter. girls do this all the time! they tell their girlfriends that their hot outfit is ugly so they wont wear it and get all the attention from boys at the club.

tell him you still <3 him and to shut up and be a big boy.

JULIA

That's a stupid reaction to a haircut, if I do say so myself. Was he joking when he said it? Depending on the context, it's probably not even worth getting worked up over. Work it, gurrrl.

Also: guys can be flipping stupid.