On brushes...the letters 'SE'

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by sel00187
another question...is this mac brush real or fake? it doesnt have the number one. apparently its a 'printing default' or something happened in the making of it...

all MAC b rushes come with numbers. I wouldn't buy one without it, it's most likely fake.

sel00187

well it went for £14.85 i hope its not fake because someone will have just lost out
ssad.gif

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sel00187
another question...is this mac brush real or fake? it doesnt have the number on. apparently its a 'printing default' or something happened in the making of it...

4d_1_b.JPG

That's a fake. MAC handles don't look like that. They are straight, they don't taper.

Cool Kitten

d'oh, i didn't even pay attention to the handle. That seller is selling another one, i just e-mailed the bidder to let him/her know they're bidding on a fake. The seller is saying that the brush is made of skunk hair
icon_eek.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to add, I never paid attn. to what the SE stood for and in my mind I am always thinking short end. LOL! Well, that kinda works.
As for that brush that was posted a few above my reply, that does not look like any MAC brush I've seen.

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Kitten
d'oh, i didn't even pay attention to the handle. That seller is selling another one, i just e-mailed the bidder to let him/her know they're bidding on a fake. The seller is saying that the brush is made of skunk hair
icon_eek.gif

Skunk Hair.....LOL!

midgetfury74

Wait a sec i have the magenta Holiday set from last year the brushes are 129SE, 219SE, 239SE, 316SE,266SE. They are in fact REAL!! i bought mine from the MAC freestanding store. i would buy it if its a reasonable price.