On the search for a great eye cream..

rachybloom

I've been using Clinique All About Eyes (daytime)/All About Eyes Riche (nightime) because I got them with a GWP.. I like them because they're hydrating and I have really really dry skin.. but I also tend to have puffy eyes with dark circles and All About Eyes doesn't really do any miracles for me. The puffiness and dark circles can be really noticeable because my eyes are really big and most of the time getting more sleep isn't really any option (trust me, I'd love it if it was!). Plus, starting college in a couple weeks, I'd really like to find a good eye cream that allows me to only wear a little concealer and mascara without looking like a zombie. Can anybody recommend something that's moisturizing, gets rid of dark circles/redness, and puffiness AND priced under 40 bux :] It doesn't have to be with SPF, since I use the Shiseido SPF 32 sunscreen for eyes (amazing, btw, go buy it!).

bis

Let me know if you find one, I am looking for the exact same cream as you
winks.gif

I am currently using Biotherm Multi Recharge, but it is not hydrating enough for me. I probably will go back to All About Eyes.
Another thing you could try is Lancome Hydra Zen Crème Yeux, but I never tried it.
Maybe it helps using a more rich cream at night and a one like the Biotherm for day.
The results from the Biotherm regarding circles are not bad.

As far as I know, there is no miracle cream that will fix dark undereyes. Diet, sleep and genetics make them. The only non-coverup fix that I know of, other than being hydrated and rested, is seeing a doc and having some sort of procedure.

sharkbytes

I had the worst dark circles known to man, and I finally found a cream that actually takes them away: Jurlique Arnica Gel. Seriously, best purchase I've made EVER.

Sparklevixen81

for something under 20 dollars- at night I use RoC retinol correxion eye cream. It is supposed to take care of all the concerns you mentioned. It is too soon for me to comment on its effects on my own skin. I think it retails for 21 but I got it on sale for 19.99