Opinions on this pic of Marilyn Monroe?

Chic 2k6

ok i took a photo of Marilyn Monroe waxwork in Madame Tussauds, and i decided to have a go at using photoshop, i usually use Paint Shop PRO
Any tips on how to make it better is welcome.

So far i made it brighter, made her dress a darker red, put makeup on her eyes, airbrushed the skin to lose the waxwork looks

marilynmonroe.jpg

Original:

DSCF4410.jpg

~LadyLocks~

Holy smokes...you made her look 10x better! She's glowing in your picture and looks all sweaty and haggerd in the other one lol.

amoona

I like the softness of the picture but the glow surrounding her makes it look a bit odd. idk what it's call, or if thats just a result of softening the picture. other then that i love it, especially the way the red is more vibrant.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Heres How I did it. You wanna smooth Out the face, but you Don't want to take away from important facial features.(like that mole on her face) when you use the smudge or blur tool, Be careful to stay away from the edges, blurring clothes,jewelry, or edges of the face will make it look too fake
smiles.gif
I also fixed her boobie.. there was something weird going on there at the end.. it looked like a large nipple poking thru .. haha.

DSCF4410.jpg

redambition

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
... there was something weird going on there at the end.. it looked like a large nipple poking thru .. haha.

but pointy boobies were iiiiin!
lol.gif

i like the pics...

Chic, great effort
smiles.gif
the glow around her looks a bit weird and you have lost some detail (as the previous post has pointed out) but you are so on your way to photochopping! I really like the eye make up you added... it doesn't look like it was photoshopped in at all.

aeni

By smoothing out her skin she looks just like a Barbie. Maybe the wax would have looked less dark if the photos was taken under better lighting conditions.

Chic 2k6

this is another pic i took of Marilyn at an another angle, (not photoshopped)

*Clickable thumbnail*