Organizing blushes.. Palette, pressing mineral blushes depotting nars blushes rop

Jillipede

Hello! I am organizing my blushes and want to be able to put most of them into palettes as I have done for my eyeshadows. This afternoon I depotted my MAC blushes and NARS blushes by using the oven method with great success. Putting them into the palettes is no problem. HERE's my question: I want to try pressing some of my Bare Escentuals blushes and should be able to do it by using a binder from Fyrinnae. I am desperate to find some pans to press the mineral blushes into. The largest ones I can find are the 30mm ones from Yaby and i want something larger. They can be circle or rectangular, shape doesn't matter. If anyone has any ideas I would love to hear them. I have spent HOURS today looking online for pans. Thanks, Jill

stefwho

i know this is an old post and i dont know if you are still loking for this.

But what i do is buy blushes from drug store and depot them and take out the prodect.(it's evan better if you fined them on sale)

gsbn

If you still want the info, they have loads of different sized pans at tkbtrading.com!