Park City, UT CCO (Tanger Outlet Center)

Miss_Jackie

oh ok i was soo confused. this one is on saturday and its the same guy teaching it. im glad we finally worked that out. So i did go to the cco on tuesday and they had my nice vice I finally have all but one of the P/Ps now. but they got 5 or 6 mineral blushes i picked up dainty and i got a couple shadows as well. they also had quite a few new mineral eyeshadows.

abbyquack

Cool, did they have a lot of Nice Vice? I am heading up there in a few minutes, gotta just break down and do it!
smiles.gif
Also I am sorely tempted to go to both classes, because it would be nice to see it 2x and really remember all the techniques. I am told that he is doing a look with Morange l/s, so that should be cool. Well, since I probably won't see you at my one, have a good time! We will exchange notes or something on it
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Just got back from here, and to add to Miss Jackie's list some random things I remember...
-Accentuate/sculpt and Warmlight/Definitive s&s powders
-Phosphor, Plasma Blue, Metalist nail lacquer
-Seasonal Peach nl
-Sweet Sage, Blue Peep, Frostlite and more fluidlines
-Perky, Rollickin, Constructivist, Artifact PP - had Cash Flow and Nice Vice but the lady said I got the last ones, lol. There are also many other colors.
-metal x shadows from last year (saw silver and purple i think)
-suite duo eyeshadows from last year suite array collection.
-Pigments: sweet sienna, aire-de blue, etc.
-all neo sci-fi e/s
-Rite of Spring, Submarine, a couple McQueen, Brule, Bisque, Motif, Scene 1, Sunset B e/s and many many more
-Graphito paint
-Strange Hybrid l/s
-Cyber, Fast Thrill, Color Forms l/s and more
-Feline, Orpheus, Raven kohl power pencils
-lots of holiday sets incl. pencils, lipglass, eyeshadows, etc.
-Strobe rays lip balm, clear lip balm and the exfoliating lip balm
...much much more! I had a hey day to put it mildly - GREAT selection at this cco.
smiles.gif

abbyquack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Jackie
THEY HAVE FELINE AND I MISSEDIT? Damn, looks like i need to go up again lol how was your class abby?

Yea they had Feline and Orpheus and I think Raven too! My class was so good! He actually did a different look, not the one with Morange like I was told. It was pretty though, but tbh, Beck the regional trainer did a better look imo, his was so pretty. Anyways I'm going to write more about it in the thread we started about this a while ago, but I am in the process of working on 2 10-page papers due this week, so it may be a bit before I post it
smiles.gif
But you will have a good time, I promise!

Oh, and they both used mineralized blushes, Dainty on one, Gentle on the other- can I just say I want to bop myself over the head right now bc I recently sold my Gentle (it was getting no love whatsover) and I saw Dainty at the CCO yesterday (i think unless I'm going crazy) but resisted! Why oh why did I do that?
angry.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^^ Wow Seasonal Peach n/l already....thats crazy!! They have some good stuff

I know, I think it was actually from the previous launch, but now I wish I bought it yesterday- this CCO is like 1.5 hrs from my house so I'm kinda not wanting to make the drive anytime soon. I was really surprised at all the good things they had, since I didn't expect it to be that good, being that it's in the middle of Utah,
lol.gif

I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the CCO in PC. Im just new to this MAC stuff and I haven't ever bought anything fromt the MAC counter. But I love to go there and try new things. I bought my first 187 full size last time! and love it. I have the Colourforms Green brush set! the same Green eyeshadow palette, I love it. My favorite thing i've ever got from there is the Sculpt/Shape in Accentuate and I have a back up of it!! its my favorite thing! I have a few pigments from there too!!! Feline liner is amazing!!! and they just had some stuido fix in lights.. so I got to try those out!!.. I go there and spend alot but i like that im getting it for 30% off.. Im in Riverton and I try to go all the time!!.. its not to far for me and its always worth it!.

gildedangel

I am not a huge fan of this CCO. When I went last winter they didn't have much to offer. They do have a great selection of brushes and tendertones though!! Is the merchandise a lot better now? It sounds like it!

michellexmary

so i live in slc and found this as soon as i moved here, lol. going to cco is one of my favvvvorite things to do in ca with my best friend, so when she visits we hit this one up.

just went up there about a week or so ago and found some good stuff....

they had some cult of cherry lipglasses
both hello kitty quads
hello kitty beauty powders
lots of paintpots
a lot of e/s from the cool heat (?) collection.. like blue flame etc
what else...
i got a 222 brush, and the time before that i got the fan brush (184?)
tempting quad
holiday 08 eyeliner set
cream blushes
still have some neo-sci fi stuff
fluidlines, pigments

im thinking of going right now.. LOL

michellexmary

so i actually did go yesterday... holy hell i spent waaaay too much!

i was secretly looking for the MSF in perfect topping, and i was pretty sure they wouldnt have it.. but they did! and they had a few of them too.
in MSF they also had refine, blonde, brunette, & soft and glowy

they had some blushcreams, blushes. they just got in a hugeeee shipment of the blush "strada" which is a tan color, really nice.

eyeshadows were pretty much the same.

did pick up a 165 brush.

shadesticks from that sweet collection, like cakeshop etc.
lipglosses from dame edna, fafi. also lippies from hello kitty and fafi.

to my surprise they also had the mineral foundation powder in a semi light color (light-medium) so i pick one of those up as well.

uh, i got five blushes/blushcreams. im crazy.

abbyquack

Hi ladies, I will be in UT next week and wondering if anyone's been here lately? My time is limited so I don't know if I will have time but if the selection was exceptional, I would be able to make time
greengrin.gif
TIA!

abbyquack

Went there this weekend:
-all 4 cremeblend blushes from Lillyland
-blushes from GMLOL, as well as select e/s and l/g from that collection
-all 3 glimmer glass from Style Black; volcanic ash thermal mask
-Tons of full size old jar pigments: teal, chartreuse, acid orange, fuchsia, emerald green, gilded green, spiritualize, royal flush, vanilla, pink opal, tan, cornflower, electric coral, violet, more.
- the 2 pigments from all ages/races/sexes
- msf in warm blend, smooth merge, triple fusion, blonde, etc- the usual
- tons of holiday 09 stuff including brush sets, palettes, l/g sets, you name it
- decent selection of discontinued foundations

That's about it. They did not have any spring forecast stuff that I recall, and the selection was pretty small in truth.

LILYisatig3r

Bit of a bump:

Have any of you ladies been up there recently? I was planning on heading up there either this weekend or the next and was hoping to get a recent list of items! I just barely discovered that Utah had a CCO and now I'm ecstatic to see some of the products they might carry. Especially pigments & shadows! :D

Adee

Heading to Utah in August. Is this cco still there? The Tanger website doesn't list it but the other cco sighting sites list it still.