Paypal question

amoona

Ok I hope this is in the right place ... here's my question.

I purchased something from a specktra member and it never came, it's been months and this person has stopped communication and stopped logging on even. I filed a report with paypal and they gave me a refund today ... but here's the problem. They only refunded me $.11 instead of the about $20 I paid. Now the complaint is closed so I have no idea how to get the rest of my money back!!! Anyone know what I can do?

Beauty Mark

Call Paypal and wait to talk to a real person. I've generally found Paypal people to be nice and helpful.

pumpkincat210

I think what happened is they refunded you .11 cents that was in the sellers account. The seller cannot ever use that account again if they don't refund you. So you may get lucky and eventually get your money back or the seller won't ever use that account again and you'll never get your money back. You could file mail fraud, but i they won't refund you.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
What pumpkincat210 said sounds right to me. I've had heard of that happening that way before. One thing I would suggest is to post at swaptawk
to see if anyone else has had trouble with her and you could leave a neutral or negative for her on the itrader here to warn others if it isn't the one you already left negatives for. Good Luck!

f1rewater

Did you use your Paypal balance or a credit card? If you used a credit card you could arrange a charge back with the company.