Perfecting Powder

saralt

I only use a bit of concealer and I want a powder to set that and also just to cover my face and make the rest of it just look even more *perfect* (i hate using foundation as it feels too heavy, etc)

I have super sensitive skin so it breaks out easily and I am allergic to sunscreens! Recs?
The only thing I have really tried is bare minerals loose powder and it broke me out!

MizzTropical

I wear Revlon Colorstays pressed powder and I love it! It's only about $10. I apply it with a MAC powder brush instead of the puff it comes with. My skin is really sensitive also and this stuff doesn't break me out. (I even heard Kim Kardashian uses it lol.) It's actually a really nice formula for a drugstore product, it feels like silk.
smiles.gif

User42

Maybelline dream matte powder is lovely but I don't have sensitive skin so I'm not sure about that..

Simply Elegant

I'd use a powder foundation to make skin loo airbrushed but apply with a powder brush to keep it from looking or feeling heavy. MUFE duomat is really good if you don't mind a matte finish and I'm pretty sure it has no SPF.

s_lost

I use the loose powder from Chanel and love it! My skin is very sensitive and I have lots of allergies, so maybe this one could be good for you
winks.gif