Philosophy skincare products?

aleksis210

Purity is AMAZING with removing makeup, but I usually use a toner afterwards because my skin felt kind of "dirty"...Hope in a jar wasn't moisturizing enough for me, but I don't remember there being a smell!

nursee81

I love purity and the serum is really nice for me too. The moisturizer is ok. I think I am going to start using the clinique moisturizer again once this one finishes. I do like the when hope is not enough for night time use.

chdom

HG facial wash is Purity- doesn't irritate my eyes! Love!
HIAJ moisturizer- very light & sinks into skin pretty quickly- leaves a rosy glow. (I've strayed from this recently to Mac Moisture Fix) It's a little bit cheaper...

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by joytheobscure
I just love the purity made simple cleanser and the microdermabrasion- it does wonders for my skin, although my acne is mild it still has helped out quite a bit.

Totally agreed. Purity Made Simple melts off mascara & cream liners like no other. And though I'm generally not a fan of so-called "microdermabrasion" kits/products outside of an office, but Philosophies I LOVE!!! It's like crack for the skin. Having worked in the esthetics buisness I can honestly say I'd rather have those 2 products than any facial from any high dollar spa. Unless of course it's a Phillosophy spa...but I dont' think there is one. Shame!

Time for my fix back in a few
greengrin.gif

Indian Barbie

I just got Hope in a Jar and I actually don't mind the smell at all. Its kind of a lavender scent, its fresh. I love how smooth my skin feels!

MzzRach

I've been using Philosophy skin care for a few weeks now and am loving it. I have combination, acne-prone skin.

In the AM I use On a Clear Day wash and use Hope in a Bottle as my moisturizer, then follow with my sunblock.

In the PM I use Purity Made Simple to remove makeup, then Microdelivery Exfoliation Wash to cleanse. I then use Hope in a Bottle again, or I do a few drops of On a Clear Day serum followed by Hope in a Jar (as the serum can be drying).

The Microdelivery Peel I use once a week. I am in love with this product!!