pink's makeup

mzreyes

Has anyone seen Pink's video, "you and your hand" or something.. I couldn't find decent pictures of her MU, but it's freaking HOTT!!! here are some crappy stills from the video. lol.. these pics don't do her justice at all.. anywho... to anyone who has seen the video on TV, what do you think she's wearing in any of these looks?

pink3.JPG

pink2.JPG

pink1.JPG

gaaah these pics suck
weeping.gif

xoticbrbdoll

The first time I saw this video ..I LOVED it!!!

I love the song and the makeup is smokin HOT...
I would love to have a tutorial of that for sure..each one of her looks in the vid is different and awsome..

Great post...
smiles.gif

mzreyes

good Lord I thought I was the only one who noticed her freakishly HOT makeup!!! I wonder who her MUA was for the video..

Showgirl

I've not seen the vid but I wanna now!!! I particularly LOVE the makeup here where she's got the blonde hair and the black lacey pattern on her shoulders. That lipstick colour is BEAUTIFUL. Anyone suggest a lookylike product?

I love the eyeliner too, gonna try this fer sure.

glittergoddess27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showgirl
I've not seen the vid but I wanna now!!! I particularly LOVE the makeup here where she's got the blonde hair and the black lacey pattern on her shoulders. That lipstick colour is BEAUTIFUL. Anyone suggest a lookylike product?

I love the eyeliner too, gonna try this fer sure.

Maybe try Fanplastico over either Ruby Woo or Fresh Moroccan (sp?)

blueyedlady87

Oooo, if you got to the celebrity section on his website he did the makeup for Viva Glam with Elton John, MJB, and lil kim. He's amazing. Geez, how does he get it to look so matte and blended? jealous! it says he got a book deal, can't wait to see that.

ps- i agree, pink's makeup is hot, hot, hot! that album is amazing, one of the best ever IMO. Great song.
winks.gif

mzreyes

yea it looks like he's done practically everyone's makeup but mine. lol.. His work is amazing.