• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

pinky coral tutorial

noteventherain

beautiful!!! but you make it look so easy, and yet I can never get it to look like this when I try it IRL. hmph. . .oh well, I guess more practice can't hurt, huh? thanks for posting!

labwom

This is the FIRST tutorial I have ever tried on this board that actually looked good on me. Thanks!!!

MarieLisa_Smile

Pretty Girl!
cutey.gif
Thanks for the tut! I have a SK case with 8 brushes inside... I got it for a christmas gift...

Here's a picture:
SoniaKashuk.jpg

natalie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juneplum
that's beautiful! GREAT tutorial
clapping.gif
thanks 4 posting this!!

Absolutely beautiful!! What kind of mascara did you use?

stevoulina

Very pretty combination!And I loved your detailed tutorial,it's very helpful!!Where can someone buy Essence of Beauty Makeup Brushes?Is there any website where I can view them online??And what about their prices??
smiles.gif

june19th

thanks so much for this! it's a great tut, and such a pretty look! you're a beaute too, by the way.
smiles.gif