Please post Brand of Traincase you have

User49

[/quote]Just going to see which one is better then send the other one back - If you want I can copy n paste what the artist advised me?[/quote]

I can't decide if I should get the pro soft sided carry one with trays. I will now have two aluminum ones like the caboodles and yazmo ones. The only problem is they aren't travel friendly. I don't drive so I am seriously considering buying the bag type one. But then I keep thinking £80 for a bag? It's not that amazing, they just made a travel bag with shelfs? I could buy little plastic containers from a diy shop and put them in a travel bag for a lot less. I just can't decide. Do you find the pro soft one is very good? xx

macmistress

Here is what the makeup artisit advised me from her own personal experience.

Limited:
  • a MUST if you travel via airplane
  • some of my hair products are very tall, in which case I need to lay them down in the top compartment of either case
  • trays are easily removed; you can set them on a nearby table or work from the trays in the case.

Ultimate:
  • NOT recommended for airplane travel as the case will get damaged; perfect for local travel
  • Recommended if you are accustomed to working out of a train case
  • More commonly purchased by artists for the train case/rolling case 2 in 1 feature
  • Deep well in the bottom compartment which is great for hair products

Basically, the Ultimate is the preferred case, but if you travel via airplane than the Limited is an absolute MUST. I wouldn’t travel with anything else.

macmistress

Since I travel via airplane more often than not….I mostly use the Limited Collection. The Ultimate is perfect for local travel.
I can speak to my experience traveling with cosmetics in the United States. I am not sure if the UK has the same restrictions as we do, but hopefully this will be helpful to you so you know the questions to ask.

Carry-on vs. Check-in
·Yes, all bags must go through the conveyor belt.
·For the Limited, I carry-on the smaller and check the larger or check both.
·For the Ultimate, you will need to separate this case into 2 pieces. However, due to the composition of the case, you will most likely get hand-checked by security. I usually check my make-up case, so I don’t really travel via airplane with this case or cases like this.

Due to US flight regulations, I keep a limited supply of cosmetics with me and then check everything else in the Limited Collection. In the US, all carry-on liquids must be in containers of 3 oz. or less. For us artists, that’s basically everything in a bottle or tube. All the 3 oz. containers must then fit into a quart size plastic bag. Only 1 quart size plastic bag is allowed. So in an essence, unless you’re traveling with loose mineral make-up, everything has to be checked.

I carry-on all my loose and pressed mineral cosmetics. I must say that our dual wet/dry foundation pallets, pressed mineral pallets and mineral color tones are the perfect way to travel since they offer a flawless finish with NO LIQUID J

As a reminder, if you do decide to return the case, there is a 15% restocking fee and you will need to pay the return postage. The product needs to be returned in re-sellable condition to qualify for the return. We are not responsible if the returned case is lost in transit.

Shipping for the Ultimate is $102 USD
Shipping for the small limited case is $49.20 USD
Shipping for the large limited case is $65.70 USD
Due to international shipping, the limited cases must be shipped in 2 separate boxes and therefore the shipping estimate is per case.
Order TOTAL - $676.80 USD ($10 discount)

Hope that helps gliitterinmyveins¬!
winks.gif

macmistress

Let me know what your decision is.

And I just recieved an email that my order items were dispatched yesterday..so hopefully I will get it end of this weeks and I will post lots of pics
smiles.gif

Lucky1288

I have 2 Caboodles traincases. One is the large black one that was posted above with the 3 foldout trays on each side and the oother is a smaller one with 2 long trays that come out on each side and is silver with black lace over it.

KikiB

I just got that silver Caboodles train case with the lace-hey it was under $20 between sale and my 20% off Ulta coupon...I also have a VERY old pink Caboodles case that I don't use anymore, but I might use it for some of my more costumey stuff (glow-in-the-dark cream, my rhinestones, et. al.).