Please suggest a NARS blush for contouring

shimpaniac

Just thought i'd branch out a bit and try something other than MAC,especially what with the plastic insert on the lid falling off!!
thmbdn.gif
I have only margin and springsheen for now,but i'm pretty sick of pinks and peaches.I liked Sweet as cocoa for a darker blush,but i'd rather pick a nars one now.

Heard only things about NARS blushes so far.Could you guys suggest something thats n\rosy/brownish/plummy for creating some cheekbones?(that do not exist at all)
th_LMAO.gif

I'm NC 35 for reference.

Fairybelle

For contouring you actually want to focus on pressed powders, since a lot of blushes contain shimmer, which is counter to the 'contoured' effect that matte powders give. How about a NARS pressed powder a couple of shades darker than your skintone? Then, use a NARS blush, like Orgasm or Sin to 'highlight' the cheekbones to give you a good contour.

Kuuipo

Use a darker powder as a contour...(like Mountain, etc) if you don't want sparkles below your cheekbones. Some artists contour with darker foundation and concealor where they want to make an area recede. Irridescence in many bronzers doesn't allow for the best contouring.

Taj

I'm NC 30ish, and the MU used Sertao on me to contour and albatross to highlight.