Pllleeeasee let me know what you think!!!!!!!

Iridescence

Hey everyone! I am thinking of getting my hair cut and I wanted some opinions....so here I am to ask you!

Here are some pics of me...sorry the quality isn't really that great. I realized I didn't really have that many pictures of myself. So here is the best I can do!

and here is the look I am going for. I won't be dying my hair I just like the cut. Also, I understand that my hair isn't as long as hers so it will look a bit shorter I suppose.

I'd appreciate the feedback!
smiles.gif
Thanks!!!! Oh and its in video format hurray for entertainment!

YouTube - Sexy Rihanna bob

thanks everyone! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!

cheers!!!

COME ON GUYS! let me know....if you don't think it will look good, just say so!
winks.gif
I won't be hurt!!!

Brittni

It looks like it'll help give your hair a lot more full body on the top which I think would look a lot better! Go for it!

Iridescence

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback. I totally love this style and I'm always looking for fun new things to play around with! haha!

Toonie! Thanks a lot for this link that is AWESOME!!!!!!! I was looking for more pics and this rocks!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE love that girl's hair! fun!

user79

How will it work with your bangs? I don't think your hair as it is right now will work with that cut...

Iridescence

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
How will it work with your bangs? I don't think your hair as it is right now will work with that cut...

I understand and thanks for the input. Ive decided to go with a different pic that toonie provided in the above link!

smiles.gif

tooniee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridescence
Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the feedback. I totally love this style and I'm always looking for fun new things to play around with! haha!

Toonie! Thanks a lot for this link that is AWESOME!!!!!!! I was looking for more pics and this rocks!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE love that girl's hair! fun!

That's okay, glad i could help! If you look on there she also has a brilliant teasing tute which i found really made my a-line look gorgeous and kinda of accentuated it which was cool. =)