Poll: What Mac Item do you have to have *ALL* off (theoretically speaking!)

Hawkeye

like:

Do you have to have all the eyeliners? Quads? Eyeshadows? Blushes? Cream blushes? Lipglosses?

I admit I'm a sucker for the blushes and eyeshadows. I used to collect lipglosses but well I sold them.

Julia Vanhorn

BLOT POWDER. It is a must. After that, I would say eyeshadows. The colors are so pretty and you just have to have it.

tinagrzela

I have to have every single lipglass that fits my colors. And, those darn eyeshadows!! They are just too pretty to pass up!
eyelove.gif

PrettyinPink

I would say the eyeshadows, they are all so pretty. I'm trying to get as many d/c ones as I can. Pigments and MSF's are a close second.

Turbokittykat

Uhm, everything! At least, it used to be everything. Now I'm just trying to collect all eye shadows, quads, pigments, glitters, skinfinishes and iridescent powders (both loose and pressed). Oh and most eye palettes and face palettes also.

My collection has had to take a backseat for the last year though because I've not been working.

Isis

LE shadows and lipsticks.... thats a frightening thought for when I eventually run out
icon_eek.gif

aziajs

MSFs.....unless they look horrible on me. But I always want to know when there are more coming up and so far I have gotten several backups for the ones I have. And the things is....I don't usually wear them! LOL! I think I like to look at them. That and the fact that Petticoat is the most wearable for me at this point and it's anly been out for a month. Gold Deposit & Metal Rock are amazing in the summer.

SugarAsh182

Lipglasses for sure.... I'd like to have all of the pigments, but a good number of them are too hard to find!

KJam

Keep in mind I have serious issues...

MSFs
Eyeshadow LE quads
Eyeshadow LE palettes
Shimmery pigments

jmvuitton

I have all shadesticks, fluidlines, glitz gloss, MSF and all pigments that are availble now including pro and LE ones since September. I've only been collecting since sept too

sweetza

Skinfinishes defintely since I'm so close..
clapping.gif

I just need *&#$*& Pleasureflush
th_confused_new.gif
eeksign.gif
like everyone else.

I think I will just pretend it never existed so I can feel complete.
ssad.gif

veilchen

For me, that's MSFs and Pearlizers, and LE eye shadows and lipglasses ... and more or less anything that shimmers, no matter the type of product!

mspixieears

Probably fluidlines, though I had to get rid of Shade as it made me look sickly
ssad.gif
They have to bring out a non-teal green one.