powder blush vs blushcreme

calbear

I like blushcremes better but I wish the selection was larger. On darker skin some of the powder blushes can seem chalky and/or ashy. They give a more natural appearance in most cases.

electrostars

I own 2 powder blushes(breath of plum & nars orgasm) and one blushcreme(maidenchant!).

I've had maidenchant for like 3 weeks and haven't even opened it to use it yet. I'm too scared to use it..so I don't know.

I bought it because of the naughy looking flush that it gives you that everyone has talked about..but I always look(and talk) like I've been doing something naughty. :hump:
winks.gif
winks.gif
rofl.gif
Hence, why I haven't worn it yet. LOL.

One day..

ette

I love both.
I own about 22 powder blushes and 9 blushcremes. The powder blushes are nice to layer/build/put over blushcremes, but for the heat/summer blushcremes last a lot longer. I also like some shimmer in my blushes so blushcremes only have 4 pearl varieties, so the sheertone shimmers (which are so nice!) are great for that.

Lady_MAC

I like blushcreme, because powder just sits on top of my dry skin; I only like Cherry though. I wish Peachykeen was in creme form.

geeko

i like both MAC's blush cremes and their powder blushers (i only have 4 blushcremes though).

but if you tell me to choose between the 2...it would have to be the powder blushers...i especially like MAC sheertone shimmer blushers. Very pretty. But my HG blusher is Well dressed which is a satin