Powder Brush

ladyJ

Any recommendations on a powder brush? I'm debating over 134, 150, 138, and hunting down a 136. Thanks in advance!

shadowaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyJ
Any recommendations on a powder brush? I'm debating over 134, 150, 138, and hunting down a 136. Thanks in advance!

th_dunno.gif
I've been wondering about the 150 or the 134 myself. Anyone?

xxManBeaterxx

I have all of the brushes you mentioned...

If you just want to dust a little powder to set your foundation the 150 and 134 do the same thing, all though the 134 is bit more dense so you might get a "slightly" heavier coverage. I dont know.. In all honesty i can use both of them for powder and blush application and i see absolutely no difference lol. But the 134 is soooooooooo amazingly soft

Now.. my 136... i spent $62 on a brush i never use. I hear you can apply blush with it if you want a sheer application, apply loose powder, and even use it for a bit of conturing.

The 138... I like the baby version better which is the 165. This brush is super soft, its very tapered, you can apply blush and contour your cheeks with it and use it for highlighting. But i think its skippable, i never ever reach for it..

Why do i have all these brushes????
shrugs.gif
Im just a huge brush and pigment addict i think.

alka1

I have the 134 and 138.. I love both, but my favorite is the 138 because it's more versatile.

The 134 is wide and paddle shaped. It's great for applying setting powders and bronzers. The 138 is the softest brush I own, and it's tapered to have a thin point. It's amazing for contouring, bronzer, blush, highlighting. It also works well when applying loose powders all over.

ladyJ

I ended up getting the 134 and 136. I like them both. I use the 136 to apply my MSFN. It works great! I posted this a while ago so yeah...lolz. I hope anyone else reads this then they will benefit from it. Thanks everyone!