Powder or Liquid Foundation?

browneyedbaby

Liquid... but then maybe I just haven't tried a powder foundation I've liked. I just can't get it too give me the same coverage... nor has it had the same staying power for me.

Kuuipo

Many powder foundations are too heavy and obvious for me-I don't want to look like I'm wearing makeup but I want to look like I have perfect skin for someone my age.....so liquid. When I was in my 20's and thirties I did not need foundation so I just used a light dusting of powder. I find that most powder or creme powder foundations crease . Many that use water streak. If you are rewetting the same cake of foundation over and over you introduce a lot of bacteria. I also don't like lots of kaolin (clay) and talc formulations that powder foundations offer.

elegant-one

Since I started using BE multitasking bisque minerals, I could never go back to liquid. I am hoping that I'm going to love the new MAC loose mineral make up!

Kuuipo

Creamsticks,pansticks..always too heavy or greasy for me....and the more grease in a foundation for me means it becomes evanescent......not only that but it can get on clothing, etc. Nice for a trip where you can fit one thing in your pocket....but, I have tried a good number and never found a keeper.