Pro discount...

baby_love

ok, so I'm going to start working at Benefit in my local Macy's, I guess you could consider that a makeup artist, so would I be eligable for a pro discount? I'm also only 16...

thanks!!

ps
and I shit you not, I actually will be working for them, so don't say that you have to be 18 in order to work there.

allan_willb

yes yes yes now u can try and get the discount!16 daaaamn great job girl!now by the time your 21 you'll be the MAC PRO store manager!!YAY!

pinkfeet

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_love
ok, so I'm going to start working at Benefit in my local Macy's, I guess you could consider that a makeup artist, so would I be eligable for a pro discount? I'm also only 16...

thanks!!

ps
and I shit you not, I actually will be working for them, so don't say that you have to be 18 in order to work there.

Well, just because you work at a mu counter doesnt mean everyone is a makeup artist...you have to have proof to get the ppid card.

Like working at Bobbi Brown counter they are makeup artists ( at least the company sees them as such ) and they give them business cards that say that, while if you work at say Clinique or Estee Lauder etc they will read beauty consultant or beauty adviser.

I dont know what Benefits bus cards will read and you will also need something else with proof - portfolio, tear sheets, credit in a magazine, etc .