probably a stupid question

spencoh

but my friend was telling me how if you pick out 4 shadows you want and buy them as a pallette instead of seperate its only like 10-11 dollars? is this true?

spencoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
Maybe she's referring to the refill pan eyeshadow. It costs around $10.00, and you can place it in the MAC pro palette.

so is it like the same quality or...man im confused hahaha

carol

Same quality, just less product in the pan refills. But it's a small difference, I think.

Pro pans are about $10 each. And come with a label and magnet already on it. However, you can only buy them at freestanding stores.

ExquisiteImages

Like Carol said, it's of the same quality. Visit the MAC Pro website. That should help
smiles.gif

kradge79

Basically its just the eyeshadow without the black casing. It is the same amount of product. You can only get them at MAC freestanding stores. You can also buy 15 pan palettes as well. They have the same thing for blushes as well. Oh, and they do not sell LE eyeshadows in pan form.

katie_070405

ok....here goes

empty 15 pan palette = $12
empty 4 pan palette = $3.50
pan eyeshadow = $10.00 (exactly the same as the regular potted eyeshadow....but already depotted for you)
regular pot eyeshadow = $13.50

So, if you buy 4 eyeshadows in regular pot form it will cost $54.00 (avg. cost each = $13.50)
if you buy 4 pan eyeshadows + empty quad to put them in it will cost $43.50 (avg. cost each = $10.87)
But....(this is my favorite) a 15 pan filled with 15 eyeshadows will cost $162.00 (avg. cost each = $10.80)

And for pro members you save 40% which puts the filled 15 pan palette at $97.20

MACGoddess

Everyone has taken care of you very well already, but as they said, you can only get them at MAC Pro stores and MAC freestanding stores and not at any counter.

They are the same quality and amount as the pots of e/s, they are just not put INTO pots and are just the pan with a magnet on the bottom and the shade name sticker.

user6

Man, I wish I had a pro membership! It's just too bad I'm not a pro!! lol But for all of you that are makeup artists and stuff, thanks for making the world a more beautiful place!!! *standing ovation*