problem with my account? site keeps crashing...

florabundance

Hi, i'm not sure why but this past week whenever i've logged on to specktra, some of the posts i click on cause my internet explorer to freeze and crash. this doesn't happen on any other website. is it possible that my account is faulty or has been infiltrated (tho i dont know why it would be)?
ssad.gif
to be sure, i changed my password and the problem persists. i dont think it's my internet explorer because the same thing happened on my friend's laptop.
has anyone else had this problem? what should i do about it? tia

Lissa

I have had the same thing for the past few days, I thought it was my computer but you are right, it only happens with specktra. It occurs randomly - sometimes I can view certain threads, other times it crashes when I try to view them

k.a.t

I have the exact same problem! i was beginning to think it was my computer but obviously it's not.. Sometimes i click on a thread and my internet just freezes?
Help us please! thnx

Janice

Hrmm... not sure what is going on with this. There haven't been any changes at all on the forum. Will try to find someone who can look into this for us.
smiles.gif

florabundance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Hrmm... not sure what is going on with this. There haven't been any changes at all on the forum. Will try to find someone who can look into this for us.
smiles.gif

thank you!

x.DOLLYMiX.x

This was happening to me, It was soo annoying I ended up downloading firefox browser and I dont have any problems anymore
greengrin.gif
x

trollydolly

this has been happening to me too!! for the past couple of days. i thought it was my rubbish laptop, but im glad to know its not!
it happens every couple of times i click on a thread to read it and its so frustrating.
i forgot to add that it normally happens on threads with photos or larger threads. but not always because it crashed when i tried to get back into this thread.

I've unfortunately been experiencing the same problem too. It's really annoying, I've had to reload my internet browser about five times already in the past hour because the screen has frozen!

Pleeeeeeeeeeease can somebody help get to the bottom of this one.

ssad.gif