Problems with notifications again

ThePowderPuff

For a while I got the notifications from subscribed threads, but now it's not working again.

When I START a new thread and choose at the same time to get instant notifications by email, I don't get any notifications.

However when I REPLY to a thread and chooses to be notified, I do get my notifications.

Very strange!

ThePowderPuff

Have you seen this?
smiles.gif

Janice

Indeed, thanks for bumping. I am unable to replicate this issue, the setting on the back end have not changed. I'm at a loss for an explanation to this other than emails are not immediate, they are run on a timer several times an hour. I don't know if you expecting instantaneous emails, or if when you make a reply it happens to be at the same time the chron job is running on the back end. I'm afraid I don't have a clear answer to this, but I will add it to our list of things to have a professional take a look at.

Lyssah

I have subscribed to many threads (including ones I have created) and I havent received notification for any of them. I've tried deleting and re-entering my email address and still nothing!

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxaemia
I have subscribed to many threads (including ones I have created) and I havent received notification for any of them. I've tried deleting and re-entering my email address and still nothing!

Please PM one of our admins, Janice or Dawn (Holstrom4) and they can look into this issue for you.

Janice

We have had terrible email problems since our little issue with spam. Unfortunately, your email provider might block emails from Specktra. I've tried to get the server off blacklist, but it's a process. Soon, this and many other of our major issues will be resolved. There is another big project in the works for Specktra which I will announce soon.