promo pics?

ductapemyheartt

is there a thread for promo pics that people can post? i dont know about you all, but if i find a neat mac promo pic, or just a cool mac photo in general, i save it on my computer.

does anyone else do this?
is there a thread for this and if not, could we start a thread or something where people can just post photos?

user79

I think right now the promo pics are just being posted in the threads discussing the collection, or in the Swatch forum. It could be an idea to have a thread for all the promo pics past, present and future but that would be quite an undertaking!

Janice

There's not one currently. If members would like to compile a resource of promo pics in a thread I think it would be something many desire and I'd support it. You can start a thread of your own if you'd like and invite others to share what they have. A suggestion would be to try to include release date of the collection so there is a time reference for the image and the information is as comprehensive as possible.

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, this sounds good!! I like saving them to use as my avatar or as my desktop!

duckduck

Did anyone ever do this? I have been wanting this too, but I don't have any promo pictures myself. I think it would be super cool to add to the color stories collection!

duckduck

That's awesome! I was hoping that with the promo pictures there would be product pictures as well - not the ones people take themselves, but the ones MAC releases. It looks like there used to be a section for it, but it disappeared with the gallery. The MAC product photos I am looking for are from:

Lingerie
High Tea
Gold Play

I wanted to use them to compare to the promo image from the new Sheer Minerals Collection.
smiles.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susanne
There is this thread here:

http://specktra.net/f165/mac-promo-pictures-73720/

HTH!