purplish/bluish pink blush help?

Vedra

Hi
smiles.gif

I'm searching for a matte (or at most a bit satiny - does sheertone qualify for that?), blue toned pink blush (so more a mauve/lilac than pink; no hints of peach or brown) for super-pale skin.

Judging from gallery-pics, I thought maybe coygirl, breath of plum, dame (but it looks like it has glitter, would be a no-no?) or well dressed could qualify? Please, if you have seen these irl or even tried on pale skin, can you give me some recs?

TIA! Vedra

neotrad

If you ever find "Orchid Sheen&Roseland" shimmer blush which was released with Doubles collection last year, it's got blue-pink/purple tone in it. This blush pretty much suits your discription.
smiles.gif
"Shimmersweet" is VERY light pink with a hint of purple. It's a sheertone shimmer finish, but feels/looks almost matte.
winks.gif

user79

Pink Swoon is a really lovely cool toned pink shade that looks great on very pale skin. I use it a lot. It doesn't really have a purple tone to it though. Breath of Plum would look nice as well.

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Classic Beauty
Also try Benefit Dandelion

It's a pretty shade but you can find a near perfect match for cheaper at MAC with Pink Swoon or Cute.

tiramisu

I think you might like Coygirl. I don't have Dame but that might also be a consideration... I am fair and always am reaching for coygirl. HTH

Vedra

Thank you ladies!
smiles.gif
I can't get to a counter often and mostly have to rely on online-material, so I really appreciate your help.