Question about stocking up and buying backups

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I have had only 1 lipglass (Explicit) that turned bad after 5 years. lol I hardly used it but when I opened it again...lets just say that I ran into the bathroom to vomit. The stench was sooo bad, it stunk like someone just had their last death poop. If you med professionals, know what I mean. :\

rofl.gif
rofl.gif

GlamYOURUs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

ROFL. I didn't know how else to describe it man. I think its b/c I work as a CNA and the stench just reminded me of it.
throwup.gif
sick.gif
puke.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlamYOURUs
I have had only 1 lipglass (Explicit) that turned bad after 5 years. lol I hardly used it but when I opened it again...lets just say that I ran into the bathroom to vomit. The stench was sooo bad, it stunk like someone just had their last death poop. If you med professionals, know what I mean. :\

th_LMAO.gif
That made me laugh out loud! I don't know what that means exactly but I can imagine that it does not smell good!

aimee

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
they don't have one, but certain ingredients can go bad before its opened. back when magic spell came out (only the best color EVER!!!), i had bought one and 2 backups. after using my first one for a few weeks, it had gone back, so i opened a backup, and it had already gone bad. same with the second backup. i don't know what it is in there
th_dunno.gif
, but i haven't backup up a lipglass since.

thats true
i have a lipglass (prrr) its AA7 as far as i know that means Batch A October 2007 i havent opened it and the oils separated from the colors and it got flakey another one that is a lil older still unopened too is still fine
so i would only get 1 back up of a lipglass if you love it
powder products are fine though

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
they don't have one, but certain ingredients can go bad before its opened. back when magic spell came out (only the best color EVER!!!), i had bought one and 2 backups. after using my first one for a few weeks, it had gone back, so i opened a backup, and it had already gone bad. same with the second backup. i don't know what it is in there
th_dunno.gif
, but i haven't backup up a lipglass since.

I bought 3 lipglasses from the Smoke Signals collection, and they started smelling off in a very short amount of time. I'm mad too because I loved the colors, but I don't want to be using a stinky lipgloss. I haven't had the heart to put them in my B2M bag, but it's not like I'm using them either. I've had other lipglasses for 5+ years, and they're fine. I don't get it.

th_dunno.gif

Simply Elegant

My smoke signals lipglass also went bad really, really fast. I have babied lacquer that just went bad awhile ago and my pure vanity one is starting to smell off too. All my B2M stuff is probably going to be lipglasses that went bad, ew.