Questions about Sephora cosmetics

Obreathemykiss

Hi guys! I was wondering what your opinions are on Sephora brand cosmetics. How is the quality of their eyeshadows and lippies? And how would you rate the pigmentation?

I apologize ahead of time if there are already posts on this...

I also just noticed that Too Faced has this little kit...it's called Decade of Glamour Beauty Wardrobe Makeup Collection. It has a full size lash and lip injection...you would pay that price for these two products alone. Have you tried these? How do you like them? I think it seems like a great deal, I just wanted your opinions before I buy. Yay or Nay?

Thanks! Have a great day ladies and gents!

pat

Hey! I bought the holiday collection that was a Sephora product, and to be honest, I did not like the color payoff. The eye shadows were not highly pigmented, it barely showed any color on me. So, it's been collecting dust in my room.. hahah

I guess it's just me, but I'd rather stick with MAC.

Brittni

I love their electro liners (so smooth and vibrant), but their basic pencil liners suck. They go on your hand easily but on the eye. I think their lipsticks are really unique. I love their glitter lipsticks but that is because I love anything glittery. You can usually find some in their clearance bin for like $6 if you want to try them (half price) Also their slim tubed Maniac Long Wearing Lipstick is considered "a highly-pigmented, long-lasting lipstick," and I'd agree it is REALLY nicely pigmented. It is one of my favorite colors.

jdepp_84

To be honest, the Sephora blockbuster palettes are not very good. The shadows are kind of sheer, but the blushes in the palettes are real nice
smiles.gif
However, I really like the single and due shadows, they have a good amount of pigment.

Obreathemykiss

Thanks a lot, ladies! I have been eyeing the blockbuster palettes but if the color payoff isn't that great, I think I will just stick to MAC. The price is right for them, but I don't need to waste money on something that will just sit there.

It amazes me how lovely MAC products are and how though they're expensive at first, they will last you years and years.

Latest posts