random sephora haul

georgiabarredo

my good friend and i usually have mac/make up mondays the monday after we get paid and all the rent is paid... but we haven't had one in a few weeks... today i had to pick up my new passport and promised myself not to buy any make up... suddenly i dunno i found myself in sephora... & i saw 50% off somewhere so needless to say i ended up buying stuff....

the sephora on broadway had napoleon perdis stuff @ 50% off so since i've never tried this product i thought hey for half off why not heheh

-2 lipsticks in calypso[like a bright fuchsia pink i LOVE this lipstick] & aphrodite [red]
-2 small eye shadows in private noir [reminds me of beauty marked but like a copper brown] & private angel [beige with gold reflects in it i dunno]
-2 large eyeshadows in white and orange... both matte
-finally gave in and bought the urban decay deluxe shadow box... hehe i cut up the UDPP sample and put it 2gether with my other jar heheh
-also got the anastacia brow set... which was i didnt know was expensive but watever
-also urban decay 24/7 in zero bcoz mine is pretty much done...

i also passed by a ricky's and ended up getting

-ben nye eye shadow in amethyst... very pretty lots of pigment
-and i found these loose shadow//pigment the brand is mattese and i got one in high definition pink and high definition violet...
-oh yeah i bought like 3 pairs of lashes

that's it... i need to stop buying make up!!!

starangel2383

great haul! i have some mattese loose shadows. i bought them at one of the local perfume outlet stores here in florida.

newagetomatoz

Gorgeous haul!!! Enjoy!!
th_thstars.gif

georgiabarredo

thanks guys!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
Great haul... how are the mattese pigments?

i haven't really tried them on my eyes per say... but it looks really pretty on my hand... its not pigment pigment... its more like loose shadow with sparkles... but its pretty all the same

Ms. Z

I didn't know the NP stuff was on sale until today. I got a Ultra Pearl Charcoal e/e & the China Doll e/l in Earth (I swatched it w/the Smashbox gel liner & the CK cream liner & it didn't rub off as easy as the others), What do you think of the eye shadows?

Great haul, Enjoy!