Rave for an awesome skincare website!

NicksWifey

I just wanted to rave about a really awesome website my mom suggested to me, www.ariva.com. They have lots of amazing skincare/haircare/nailcare products. Brands like Dermalogica, Dr. Hauschka, Caudalie, Decleor, Murad, etc. They have free priority shipping and it takes about 2-3 days for your order to arrive.
My order was shipped yesterday so I'm really excited for when it gets here! My mom's order took about 2 days to arrive and they sent her a few free samples too.

This website is definitely worth checking out. I find their prices reasonable. I got a Dermalogica skin kit for $30. They also have OPI nailcolors and even some makeup. HTH anyone who has been looking to shop for skincare & more online
winks.gif

ellienellie

I'd rave for hqhair.com (UK and USA)
They do loads of top brands in skin care and cosmetics, like Philosophy, Skin Doctors, Urban decay, Nars and Benefit etc. etc.
And it's always worth checking out their outlet store. I've had some great bargains!

NicksWifey

My package from Ariva arrived yesterday and I'm really happy with everything! I thought the bottles in the Dermalogica skin kit would be small, but they are decent sized and should last me a while!
Since I mostly ordered Dermalogica stuff, they sent me quite a few cool Dermalogica samples.