REALLY cool storage idea!

zendragonzowner

Ok. I went to a store closeout sale (fabric store) and they were selling ALL of their furniture and units. I saw this awesome unit i thought would be PERFECT for my pigments etc. I thought it would be like $30 but no! It was $5!!!

Here it is
smiles.gif
. Im so pleased.

Sorry that the pics are kinda bad. I took it with my phone. They didnt let me take it home today so i had to take a pic in the store. Blah the sales people were rude! lol
makeupholder2.jpg
makeupholder1.jpg

zendragonzowner

Also forgot to mention what it has.. It is the unit with a remoavable thing for labels. It also has a big area at the topfor a picture and ill for sure put big mac pic ther
smiles.gif

whiteflorals

That will take care of all the makeup organization issue, imagine how it will look like when it's all filled!
smiles.gif

zendragonzowner

I know. Im sooo psyched!!! By the way, i got it at Hancock fabrics if you guys have them out there. I believe they are ALL going out of business.

zendragonzowner

If anyone is interested in this potential pigment and shadow holder, please let me know. I have recently switched to the 15 pan pro method and have no use for the large stand, as of now at least. If no one wants it, it'll go in storage until my collection builds