• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

requested 1st tutorial!: goldmine and amber lights

nunu

hey everyone!
nics 1972, requested this tutorial, it's my fisrt tutorial so bear with me!

i am aiming to achieve this look
[I used: ALL MAC unless noted otherwise
Eyes:
UDPP
goldmine
amber lights
courdory
ricepaper
smolder kohl
maybeline XXL mascara

Face:
select cover up conceler
studio tech foundation
pressed blot powder
margin blush

Lips:
maybeline candy pink

brushes: 182,190,242,213,219,275,217 and 116

start with a clean moisturised face. Then apply concealer (select cover up) with the 242 brush.
as you can see in this picture, i have already blended the concealor on my right eye and the left wasn't blended yet. as you can see aswell i have put concealer on my inner corner of the upper lid. i never used to do that but i have read it in BObbi Browns book. Just dab the concealer underneath your eyes and the dab just a tiny bit on your inner corner and then blend

next apply foundation (studio tech) with the 190 brush.

then apply powder (blot powder pressed) and buff it in with the 182 brush.

apply UDPP to the entire eyelid and blend
as you can see it's blended in one eye and not the other.

apply goldmine to the inner corner of your eyes with the 213 brush.

next apply amber lights to the outer corner of your eyes using the 213 brush.

blend them both using the 217 brush so there isn't any harsh lines

after that apply courdory using the 275 brush to the crease and blend all the colours together.

apply ricepaper as a highlight using the 275 brush and blend it in with cordoury.

using the 219 brush pick up some goldmine and line your inner lower line and then line your outer half of the lid with amber lights
] (i look like i poked my eye LOL)

line your waterline and upper line with smolder kohl. (smudge the upper line with 219 brush)

apply mascara.

apply blush to your cheeks.

apply vaseline to your lips and then put on your lipstick
smiles.gif

RESULTS!

CC is welcome!
thank you for viewing!!!

nics1972

Thank you, nunu. It is a wonderful tutorial and a gorgeous look too !!
While I am here, I have to say this to everyone.. Nunu is an absolute sweetheart !! Not only did she go thru all the efforts to post this tutorial when I requested her for it, but she also was very sweet to send me a PM and let me know about it. It was very very kind and considerate of her for thinking about letting me know.. big hugs for her :).

nunu

thanks girls! you are all sweeet kisses to you all!
and nicole, you are such a sweetheart!! i did this look for you to be honest i didn't think it was all that but thanks a bunch
smiles.gif
i enjoyed doing this tutorial. i just hope that i've been clear and went through every step well so that you will be able to replicate it!
thanks for the positive feedback! xoxo

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by milamonster
thanks! that was a great tut
also, do you straighten your hair?

yes i do
smiles.gif

Mandypaul

great tutorial and i have both them colours yay lol, so will have a go at doing this look :)
and i love your eyes so pretty :)

nunu

thanks a lot you are soo sweet!
you have to try this look, the colours are really pretty together!