Revlon Custom Creations Foundation - My new HG foundation!

vocaltest

I don't know if any of you have tried this, but this stuff is AMAZING!

Heres a picture of it if you haven't seen it:

http://i31.tinypic.com/2f0c5z9.jpg

It has two compartments, a darker and a lighter colour, and you adjust the dial to which colour you want. My mum very kindly bought it for me as I bought a new studio fix powder which is far too light! I got the light/medium one and it matches my skin PERFECTLY!! It reminds me of SFF, but without the cakey look in pictures. Its medium coverage which is buildable. Argh, I can't tell you how much I love it! It stays for hours too without a primer, brilliant!!

Heres a FOTD of me wearing it...

http://specktra.net/f166/bottle-gree...se-3-a-117086/

In that I have the foundation on, msf natural and mocha blush.

The only thing that worries me however is that I will quickly run out of the lighter shade, as I'm not really using the darker shade.

Hope that helps anyone
smiles.gif

Cassie!

I saw this in Superdrug, i'm in love with my Revlon colourstay, but i def think i'll try and get this for my big sisiter cos she's always stealing my BB!!!

I was suspicious at first, but i think Revlon have some great products at the mo.

BTW. Your makeup looks great in that FOTD!

florabundance

i keep seeing the advert for it and was thinking about looking into it, so thanks for the review. there's something about SFF that i don't like that i can't put my finger on so i think i'l try this one

p.s. ur skin does look flawless in the fotd, but it never looked "cakey" to me!

rororebel

I agree this foundation is AMAING! I picked it up at Boots a few days ago for £9.99. (Does anyone know if this is the usual price?)
I got it in Deep which is a little too dark even on the "1" setting but the coverage is sooo flawless I love it!
Your FOTD's looks great too,I'm jealous!
thmbup.gif

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by rororebel
I agree this foundation is AMAING! I picked it up at Boots a few days ago for £9.99. (Does anyone know if this is the usual price?)
I got it in Deep which is a little too dark even on the "1" setting but the coverage is sooo flawless I love it!
Your FOTD's looks great too,I'm jealous!
thmbup.gif

aww thank you! i have a feeling that isn't the usual price. my mum paid 9.99 for it too but usually when they have new products they put the price down to begin with. I think its about £13? im not sure! but its less (and better) that studio fix so i'm not complaining!

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
i keep seeing the advert for it and was thinking about looking into it, so thanks for the review. there's something about SFF that i don't like that i can't put my finger on so i think i'l try this one

p.s. ur skin does look flawless in the fotd, but it never looked "cakey" to me!

i'm exactly like that with SFF too. theres just something i dont like about it. i think its that it feels heavy. and the colours dont match me right haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie!
I saw this in Superdrug, i'm in love with my Revlon colourstay, but i def think i'll try and get this for my big sisiter cos she's always stealing my BB!!!

I was suspicious at first, but i think Revlon have some great products at the mo.

BTW. Your makeup looks great in that FOTD!

thank you
smiles.gif
yes you have to get it! its only £9.99 in boots at the moment. i have colourstay but i havent tried it yet :/ haha. I love revlon, their lipsticks and lipglosses are my favs.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by laguayaca
always in search of cheap but good foundation question what skin type do you have?

REALLY oily!

MzzRach

Oh my goodness Caroline, this raving will have me running out to my nearest chemist to check this out!!

Thanks for the review, even though I need another foundation like a hole in my head........LOL

Lily_Lyla

I have it, I bought it in the lightest they had and as it is winter I used it on 1.

As a result I've ran out of the light shade and have a whole bottle of the darkest.

I love the coverage, the formula, the finish, everything.

k.a.t

Omg thank you! this sounds like my HG foundation hehe I'll be buying soon for defo now, really wanna replace my SFF with something else and seeing as I really like colorstay i'm thinking this is gonna be perfect
winks.gif
Would you say it has the same staying power as the colorstay one? and is the coverage similar? thnks

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily_Lyla
I have it, I bought it in the lightest they had and as it is winter I used it on 1.

As a result I've ran out of the light shade and have a whole bottle of the darkest.

I love the coverage, the formula, the finish, everything.

this has happened to me
ssad.gif
i still love it though!

Isabel101

I love this foundation! It seems to blend into my skin perfectly. I need to stock up on some more when on sale.