Revlon lip butter Gumdrop

KissMyLips

I was wondering if revlon was discontinuing the gumdrop lip butter. Its nowhere to be found in every drugstore i checked.

Peakvolume

Hmm, I haven't heard anything about it being discontinued. Perhaps your local drugstore is just out of stock at the moment? Have you tried checking other drugstores in the area?

Peakvolume

Oh sorry I misread. That's strange it's not showing up in your area. I hope they're not discontinuing any of the lip butters, but if they did it probably wouldn't be just Gumdrop :/

KissMyLips

i checked a few drugstores in different areas and its gone ..along with the lilac pastelle lipgloss.
i went online every drugstore i can think of, walgreens,cvs,riteaid,target,walmart,kmart etc.. and they are gone from those places aswell..

Peakvolume

Oh that's disappointing. Gumdrop was a good starter purple, not too bold, so good for people who wanted to try the lavender lip trend but were unsure about it. I like more bright colors though, so Gumdrop was a bit of a letdown to me. Thanks for the links to provocative/invite only. I'm surprised those two don't have candy/fruit/dessert names like the others, though.