Rocker L/S

I went to get Rocker the other day, and the MA told me if I really liked the colour, to grab the last one they had as well [nabbed the 2nd to last they had] because it was being discontinued.

It's up on the site, there's no triangle. It's not in the goodbyes section.
What gives? Should I be scrambling for back ups? TIA

Okay!
I used the MAC chat, didn't get an answer.
I called the number the girl in MAC chat gave me, didn't get an answer [just an answering machine]
I asked someone @ lj to call, and:

"I called the number MAC gave me to reach the people who actually know what's being discontinued and when, and they said that no, Rocker is not being discontinued. She also apologized that a misinformed store employee was telling people that it was, because apparently there's no way that employee could have known for sure."

MACGoddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittykat69er
She also apologized that a misinformed store employee was telling people that it was, because apparently there's no way that employee could have known for sure."

Actually yes we CAN know for sure... We have a list of discontinued items that gets sent to us so we can all see it and be sure to know what is going out and what isn't.

We just got one recently and I took a look at it myslef...

Classic Beauty

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACGoddess

We just got one recently and I took a look at it myslef...

Could you please tell us what is being discontinued?

AriannaErin

That's funny b/c a couple months ago I went to get one and the MA couldnt' find it and said it must be D/C'd too, but then I found it at another store a while later no problem... strange!

styrch

Updating on this: I saw this the other day on the website with the infamous black triangle next to it. I put it in my shopping cart and the next day it was gone - dissapeared from site. So I assume it has been axed.

Incidentally, I went to the CCO today and managed to find it there, so it is still lurking around...

MisStarrlight

I haven't seen Rocker in stock for over two years. It's actually still on the most recent schematic list, but I'm pretty sure it's long gone.

Kinda makes me want to cry cause I loooooooove it (I think I have about 1/2 a tube left, I just have to get it out of my Rocky Horror makeup).

Twinkle_Twinkle

WHAT! I love Rocker, and I got in the last 6 months. I will have to pick up an extra one next time I'm out, maybe tomorrow even, and just refridge. it because I think it's one I might actually use up. It's my hot clubbing lipstick.

S.S.BlackOrchid

I went to get it from my counter and they said it was discontinued
ssad.gif

macfeen

ugh! I love Rocker. It's the l/s Kat Von D wears on a daily. It was something she mentioned on one of her interviews. Maybe thats why it's rare now? My husband suprised me by buying me the last one at a local freestanding store. Everywhere else I've look, they say its discontined.

ARmakeupjunkie

I have been told by two different MAs from two different counters that Rocker is not DC but has just been moved to stores only.
smiles.gif

makeupgal

I HOPE it's not going. I love Rocker l/s with Nico lipglass over it. I guess I better go on the hunt to see if I can snag another one or two.

makeupgal

It's official.....Rocker is discontinued per Andrea at Live Chat 10/15/07 but can be duplicated by lining lips with Burgundy liner, Diva lipstick and Red Reflects glitter.