Rolling Make Up Cases -- Help!!!!

piwicore

Im in desperate need of a tall super large rolling make up case! Ive been doing a lot of traveling for jobs and my suitcase kit isnt up to par anymore!

i have looked up a lot of professional rolling make up cases online and not sure if they are worth the 200+ to pay for them without any recommendations..

if anyone out there has one they ordered offline and loves it..please let me know. I need one asap!

MrsRjizzle

I got this one from NYX

NYX Cosmetics: Simple Life, Simple Cosmetics

It is fantastic! It is built really well. Very sturdy. The bottomn part is great. You can stand up all your liquid produts fix plus etc. and they can attach to the side to not spill. Also MAC Blush palettes and E/S palettes are the perfect fit across the bottom as well.

I really cant say anthing bad about this case. Also if you are a makeup artist they will give you 30% off.

Panamenanegra

My case is from yazmo.com I have one of the smaller rolling cases but I took it through a trip in the city 2 weeks ago and it held up well. I actually flipped it over twice in the street and the makeup stayed safe.

hwilson18

can anyone who has purchased one of the above mentioned cases post pictures of theirs?
I have been searching all over and have found a few I am interested in (all of which are mentioned above) but am sad about the pictures available, they don't show the inside of the case (every part of it) as well as I wanted...

would this be too much trouble?